[Yr7-10it] passwords

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun May 10 19:27:27 EST 2009

Before all the maths teachers jump at me .. sent Py by mistake .. was trying
to show off that I could type *π* on the keyboard and got distracted then
hit send. Sandra Bullock would not be impressed.

In any case .. my failing memory restricts my recall of this number to
3.1415926535 .. then the brain cells got addled by something.

regards Roland