[Yr7-10it] netbooks being distributed to every year 5 and 6

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Mon Mar 23 23:27:39 EST 2009

Bill writes,

> Anyone have more information about this? I'm preparing a talk about
> the potential of netbooks for my school staff and for the CEGSA
> conference in July (I'll post my notes somewhere in due course,
> still at the research stage) Bill Kerr http://billkerr2.blogspot.com/

Live in the area, Bill .. they haven't been delivered yet, but if you
like, will get back to you about it when they are. And just by the way
it is nice to be able to report *every* clasroom in our P-10 College in
my small town has touch-screen whiteboards, with quite speedy net access.
And, this is without any Rudd money at all. It'll be tough to decide what
to spend that on, but i guess we'll cope :)

Cheers,
Stephen