[Yr7-10it] Fwd: Cloud computing and schools

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Mon Mar 16 15:41:41 EST 2009

Colleagues may wish to assist Jenny. If so, please email her directly,
though I'm sure all of us would like to hear what you're doing as well:

> From:   Jenny Millea <jmillea at educationau.edu.au>
> Date:   Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:56:40 +1030
> Subject:  Cloud computing and schools

Hi everyone

I am doing some work on cloud computing and Australian schools

Apart from NSW DET (and Macquarie Uni) which provides Google’s Gmail to
school students, I was wondering if anyone else knew of examples of the
use of cloud computing services in Australian schools?

Thanks, Jen

Jenny Millea

Program Manager, Higher Education Education.au

182 Fullarton Road, Dulwich, SA, 5065
Adelaide head office: 08 8334 3210
Canberra: 02 6161 1523
m: 0422002698