[Yr7-10it] currency?

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 12 11:45:52 EST 2009

Yep, I concur with you Ros about the updating and how it is perceived by other KLA's. I too am a qual'd maths teacher (but not with any maths load this year), so I understand about the discussion on 'change'.
We are currently undergoing the planning paperwork thing this year...oh, the joys!  As if staying current wasnt enough, now i must actually 'plan' for it.

ah, well, such is etc..

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.C.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ <http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/>
Horsham Ph (03) 5382 3545
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."