[Yr7-10it] semester 2 course

BROWN. Jeananne BROWJEA1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au
Fri Jun 26 12:22:39 EST 2009

Hi everyone

I've just joined this list as I've just been allocated Year 10 IT for semester 2.

Obviously preparation time is non-existent at this point so I'm wondering what courses you are doing in semester 2 or what advice you can give me about places to look for the requirements/ideas/assessment etc.

Would be grateful for any and all advice.

Regards

Jeananne Brown

Lavalla Catholic College
Traralgon  3844

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email and then delete the email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of Lavalla Catholic College. Thank you for your cooperation.