[Yr7-10it] Found the curriculum stuff...

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 24 15:16:48 EST 2009

Thanks Kevork...that, and more, was what I was looking for on the edulist site VELS branch..
kb.

Kent Beveridge,
I.C.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ <http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/>
Horsham Ph (03) 5382 3545
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."

Hi Emma, its only a small hole in the hull just now....I will check Kevorks link to see if thats similar..

kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au