[Yr7-10it] www.education.vic.gov.au and edumail down?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:59:23 EST 2009

Apart from a stuck print queue in an obscure corner of the college where no
printer should have ever been made to live, the reports are rolling off the
press. I am overdue $40 for the footy tips and had to cancel a much looked
for work experience student visit to the city .. for some school guests and
nobody has turned up. :-(

Ros, if the universe is about to reboot then give me some warning so I can
backup my brain.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au