[Yr7-10it] Comment Data Banks First Class

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:48:21 EST 2009

>From memory Ros (I don't use this package but have heard about it) .. James
might be right about CSV file imports, I also recall that the comment bank
is part of the reporting program. There is no need to actually download it
although there is provision for sharing comments etc.

Sounds like your FirstClass contact at school hasn't given you the password
.. (sigh) .. I reckon if you contact them directly, they will pass it onto
you or tell you what tiger to poke with a stick .. although could be the
daily organiser (ouch) !

Regards Roland (down with the flu and covered in rashers)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au