[Yr7-10it] Lego stuff 4 sale

Tony Richardson RichardsonT at kardinia.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 1 12:16:41 EST 2009

Not sure of your maths Kent....

Based on my figures below (excluding the unpriced items which we will
throw into the deal), new cost is $11,930. So we are hoping for a sale
at figure $3000 - $6000, but as I said, we are open to offers

Tony

"Kent Beveridge" <kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au> wrote in message
news:<mailman.357.1243824500.3528.yr7-10it at edulists.com.au>...
Its way out of my price range by the look of it...we dont have $20-40K
spare!

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.C.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ <http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/>
Horsham Ph (03) 5382 3545
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not
disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the
intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please
notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School
does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached
files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user
assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting
directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether
caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions
in this email are not necessarily those of the School."