[Yr7-10it] bushfire recovery

andrew barry jagguy999 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 22:51:39 EST 2009

Hi,

Just want to know if any schools  caught up in the bush fires need
help with IT resources or teachers in any way.
I work at Lilydale Heights and I can see from our school the view of
the mountains still on fire.
We also have people directly effected by the bush fires at our school.

I had to break it to some students fires have just sprung up at
Healesville where some live.
They thought their house was going to be burnt down but they havent.
 It is shocking when you go to work and you see smoke pouring from the
mountains in the distance, and kids looking at CFA websites instead
trying to get on computer game websites.

Andrew Townsley
LHSC