[Yr7-10it] How Obama Will Use Web Technology

Brendyn Hancock BHancock at nagle.vic.edu.au
Sun Feb 1 10:09:24 EST 2009

Know how you feel.

We have had a half campus power outage while they ran a new supply and
connected a new building. "it'll only be off for 24hrs-we'll connect up
the servers etc with extensions cords etc" they said, well 24 hrs has
turned into 3 days. Servers were running at melting point. 37C in my
office. Not much better in the server room (it had a portable plug in AC
in it)

Picked the 5 hottest days in 100 years to take us off line. Yeah!

Tech is in today (Sunday) rebooting servers etc.

Kiddies back on Monday.

Cheers

Good luck to all for the new week.

Brendyn