[Yr7-10it] Essential skills

Dr Paul Chandler paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Mon Aug 17 15:17:16 EST 2009

It's probably fair for me to observe that there's a "difference in kind"
between what VELS refers to as a 'concept' and what I'd refer to as a
'concept'.  (That debate can either wait, or come to the fore, as may be).

Yet both approaches are driven by a transferability of knowledge and skills.

e-mail: paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Ph: 0400 198 187
Fax: (03) 9419 0660
Skype: paul.d.chandler