[Yr7-10it] How to interest girls in ICT electives at middle-secondary level?

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 7 15:25:53 EST 2009

Hey there Roland...
just reading your response to the girls in I.T. thingy..
How did you deal with potential issues of a 'dating website'? That topic, whilst a terrific and certainly topical task, perhaps could raise some issues that relate to daily media articles both positive and negative. Was the class ALL girls, or a mix of gender?
That 'top 6' list posted, looks an interesting set of responses.
Kent.
Kent Beveridge,
St. Brigids CSC, Horsham.
Ph (03) 5382 3545
http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."