[Yr7-10it] Crocodile clips ICT

Nash, Peter N nash.peter.n at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 19 12:52:19 EST 2008

It does not exist any more read the article from "crocodile clips" site

http://www.crocodile-clips.com/en/Crocodile_ICT/

It has been replaced by Yenka Programming in October 2008

http://www.yenka.com/en/Yenka_Programming/      there is links on this
page to various options from trials to full purchase

Hope this is useful for the discussion,  I like the novel way used to
introduce flow charts to students.

Regards

Peter Nash

IT Teacher and Daily Organiser

Galvin Park Secondary College

Shaws Road, Werribee, Vic. 3030

Tel: (03) 9741 4911

Please consider the environment before you print this page.