[Yr7-10it] VET Multimedia teacher vacancy

Phil Callil P.Callil at xavier.vic.edu.au
Sat Mar 22 16:35:19 EST 2008

Hi Andrew,

It is a vacancy for one term but there is another IT subject vacancy in the next term. If the learning in the class goes well, then there are likely to be further opportunities for this sort of teacher regardless of the situation with current teachers.

Ideally we are looking for an experienced, dedicated and passionate teacher to be a leader in our VET Multimedia but will seriously consider any teacher who is knowledgeable, dedicated and passionate with less experience.

Part time for the VET Multimedia would be teaching 6 days out of the 10 day cycle for one period.  However if you have the ability to teach English then this load would double.  Of course, there would also be opportunities for emergency teaching.

Xavier College is a school of just over 2000 students and therefore has a number of vacancies that arise throughout the year.

Hope this helps.

Phil

>>> "andrew barry" <jagguy999 at gmail.com> 22/03/08 1:29 PM >>>
hi,

What happens after Term 2 and how much is part-time.
Did you want people with experience or graduates?
It just seems a very bare-minimum job so is there some incentive to see the
contract through?