[Yr7-10it] projects or games?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:15:25 EST 2008

I have to agree with you Bill. This year I am going to guide students
towards projects with a broader perspective, ala "create something that will
make the world a better place to live in".

Last week I have some year 10 IT girls that are exploring the construction
of a creative dance type solution using Scratch. (Starting from the handy
worksheet that  you so kindly shared on this list! Thankyou :-)  Whilst some
didn't like their work, perhaps because it lacked the gaming elements that
others were building. A couple of us spotted the more creative, art
installation that these girls were trying to program.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au