[Yr7-10it] neverwinter nights

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Tue Jul 15 18:23:30 EST 2008

> Does anyone know if there are any schools in Australia that have played (pun
> intended) with this? Or anything similar?

The UK program is probably the best example. Cant remember but think Angela McFarlane and John Kirriemuir might be involved so maybe worth Googling them.

Sebastian Loh has done some work at Southern Illinois University and Richard Van Eck at University of North Dakota.

http://tonyforster.blogspot.com/search/label/NeverwinterNights

I have found the software a bit unstable. Have played with lesson plans but not tried it on a class.

Tony