[Yr7-10it] Re: [elearning] No emotional connection = No learning

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 15:31:33 EST 2008

Nah, just a word smith (amateur class). Probably from having too much
laughing whilst reading Terry Pratchett and his Discworld fantasy novels.
:-)
     <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discworld>

Seriously though, some of you already know that a decade ago I was helping
pen a science fiction novel. After a several chapters I fell out with the
co-writer and now only have half space adventure with a cliff hanger launch
of a Buran and other literary wounds to lick over. For the last few years I
have been hiding in an obscure corner of the Internet, sulking whilst
blogging, geo-tagging obscure photographs and selling ABC Friends a virtual
rain water tank I made in Second Life.

Regards Roland