[Yr7-10it] Re: [elearning] No emotional connection = No learning

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:42:41 EST 2008

ROTFL 12th century? .. ow well, that could put an interesting spin on things
..

King Richard is entering into some long overdue peace negotiations with
Saladin whilst Robin is doing his bit to encourage tree planting in Sherwood
forest. The Mongols about to stomp over Asia toward the edge of Europe
bringing a horse based telecommunications system we must engage with. My
Cambodian students can consider their flourishing Khmer Empire and
contribute technical variants on the construction of the Angkor Wat temple.
Before the candle runs out, I'll finish carving another set of wooden clogs
then pen some notes on my blog scroll and reflect on an idea of binding them
together to create a 'book' ..

They reckon it will never catch on :-)

Regards Roland