[Yr7-10it] Celtx media pre-production software

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:26:18 EST 2008

This is a great bit of software Victor! I'll add it to the list of resources
on the 3in6 website. This indi film maker gives it a very good review
(compared to a commercial alternative)
     http://filmweavers.com/blog/template_permalink.asp?id=104

Not only is it open source and cross platform, there is even a version for
the eeePC linux desktop (we are rolling out a Linux desktop Netbook) Coolies
:-)

>From what I can see, if you use this in conjunction with sticky notes,
pencil and paper storyboard sheets and other real-world tools then it would
be a powerful etool to help brainstorm, plan, storyboard, screenplay,
schedule and document a film or multimedia production whilst learning some
cool ICT and management skills along the way. Just the thing to help
students organise animal handlers, wardrobe or special effects for their
school production :-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au