[Yr7-10it] textbooks for Dreamweaver CS3, Flash CS3, Fireworks CS3

Diane Peat dpeat at firbank.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 26 16:31:34 EST 2008

Hello Antonia
We have used some CS2 books by Natcoll Publishing, a New Zealand company and
have found them terrific - http://natcoll.co.nz/Home - is the website. They
are around A$35 to A$40 each and have great exercises and very well
explained instructions. They've got CS3 versions out now too, and we'll also
change over early next year. We've found them to be really good value. I
hope it's useful info.

Diane Peat
Firbank Grammar School
51 Outer Crescent