[Yr7-10it] Grouping Continuous Flash movies

Caterina Garwoli cgarwoli at shgcoak.melb.catholic.edu.au
Fri Aug 22 08:45:24 EST 2008

I don't know how efficient this soln is, but I managed to create a
continuous show of student work in flash from one document by importing
each .swf into the library, and then dropping and programming the timeline
for the duration of each mc.

Also just wondering if anyone knows of a website that has flash effects
(eg fireworks, lighting) that students could incorporate into their own
flash.  One student is creating an advertisement on the olympic and I was
thinking she could generate her own fake fireworks....

caterina

 IT'ers,

> I would also like to know how to do this a "quick and easy" way in CS3
> Flash.
>
> I did not have time to look into it at all earlier this year, and so what
> did was use Camtasia (which I already knew how to use) to film some SWF's
> running on my PC, one by one, and then render the assembled items out of
> Camtasia into an AVI file.
> One could do the exact same type of thing with "Hypercam" as well.
>
> Paul Pascoe
> ITC Teacher
> St Francis Xavier College Beaconsfield
> ppascoe at sfx.vic.edu.au

Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, is provided without responsibility in
law for its accuracy or otherwise and without assumption of a duty of care by
the College. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this e-
mail message is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached
files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes
all responsibility for use of the material transmitted.

This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may
contain confidential information.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying
by anyone other than the intended recipient of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  If this e-mail has been received in error, then please notify the
sender immediately and destroy the original message.