[Yr7-10it] Looking for some feedback

Joel Walton ixoye1973 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 30 00:30:56 EST 2007

Hello all,

As part of a recent game maker course (taken by the
great guys down in Westall).  I mentioned a series of
on-line video tutorials that I had created on making
game maker games and portions of the application.

After some thought I have decided to put a few of them
up for other teachers to see and provide me with some
feedback &/or to use if they deem it worth while.

The tutorials on display range from 30 second simple
instructions through to 15min game run throughs.

Some of them have zooming and captions etc some dont.
I am re-evaluating the ones that I have and before I
go to far am asking for feedback from others on the
direction of presentation that I should take.

I have include the captions for the deaf and ESL
students that I get in the classes.

Well enough from me.

Please let me know what you think.

cheers,