[Yr7-10it] RE: Year 7-10 IT structures

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Oct 23 19:50:13 EST 2007

And how is that different to what happens here? Why should 3rd world
countries be left out?  In fact as the OLPC uses Linux as the OS, they
wuold have a better chance at independence and software freedom than the
vast majority of our students, many of who suffer from the almost the
slavish devotion to a monopolistic operating system that occurs in
schools here.
I think your comment is patronising in the extreme.
Cameron