[Yr7-10it] HELP

jenna hubbard jenna_hubba20 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:20:22 EST 2007

Hi Litsa,
Sorry to annoy you, but when you taught these lessons to your class can you remember what order they went in.
How did you introduce this topic, were all these sheets given to the students and they had to work individually or could other students help other out?
Thanks.
Jenna

From: htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.auTo: yr7-10it at edulists.com.auSubject: Re: [Yr7-10it] HELPDate: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:22:23 +1000

hi jenna,
its me again.
here is also a Y7 HTML unit I taught last year.
this is a little longer than 6 lessons, but you might be able to cut it down.
the assignment is based on the old CSF's new technologies learning outcomes.
hope it helps you out a bit,
good luck with your grad dip too!
litsa