[Yr7-10it] RE: online learning....

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 14 16:13:08 EST 2007

Beautiful Tony - a perfect example of the advantages of collaborative
learning!!

And in Kent's course - how are the lecturers to know whether students
are getting "undue assistance" from others privately via email or MSN
chat etc?? Better to be all out in the open, where everyone can LEARN
from others - IMHO

Cheers
Ros

Roslyn Meadows
ICT Coordinator
Head of Assessment and Reporting
Bentleigh Secondary College | 9579 1044 | 0412 614 062