[Yr7-10it] RE: online learning....

Ogilvie, Ross A ogilvie.ross.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Nov 13 21:16:20 EST 2007

Hi Kent,
Thank you or replying. I did a Grad Dip in Computing in Education online with Monash in 1999/2000 and haven't looked back since. The support I recieved was amazing so am surprised by your comment regarding lack of help.

I'm not sure what you mean by "some official certifications MUST be completed online and the testing is online too". It sound like part of your course...if so...it sounds pretty heavy.

I would be interested to know what elearning is happening at your school at the moment if thats OK.

PS Did you get to the Nati Frinj Festival?

Regards

Ross Ogilvie

Community and Learning Melton (CaLM)

c/o Victoria University