[Yr7-10it] A bit of fun for those using Flash

Baird, Anne P baird.anne.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 1 20:27:28 EST 2007

Wow that’s awesome.  thanks for this Ian. I’m sure my Year 8’s will love it.

Anne Baird
Leading Schools Manager
Wedderburn College
Hospital St
Wedderburn 3518
School 03 54943011 Mobile 0417 340276 Home 03 54911540
My LSF Blog  HYPERLINK "http://wedderburn-college.blogspot.com/"http://wedderburn-college.blogspot.com/
My Photos   HYPERLINK "http://www.flickr.com/photos/anne_loves_pink/"http://www.flickr.com/photos/anne_loves_pink/
My weblinks  HYPERLINK "http://del.icio.us/annieb3525"http://del.icio.us/annieb3525
Our Wedderburn  Information Wiki