[Yr7-10it] colour laser printers

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 31 14:52:46 EST 2007

We have found both to be excellent, but I have found that when something
went wrong with my HP (at home), support took me to a call centre in
India, were they tell me the have no local authorised repairers in
Australia and that they can offer me a discount on a re-conditioned or
re-furbished printer  blah blah blah - after that I was determined not
to  use them again.
We haven't yet had to call Kyocera for help.

Its probably to close to call with those criteria, why not add some
more? <INSERT tongue in cheek>
Does the company have a re-use/recycle policy?
Does the company supply true cross-platform drivers?
Does the printer come with enough RAM to allow for prints/docs greater
than 2MB?
(The number of times those bloody pdf's clog up our Samsung is ridiculous)

Seriously - there is never enough RAM supplied as standard in printers.

Cheers
Cameron