[Yr7-10it] Open slather internet

Jarrod J ROBINSON jjrobinson at students.ballarat.edu.au
Wed May 9 09:59:15 EST 2007

Although this is abit of a different case, our University offers the basic student a quota of 65mb per mnth. This seems to enough for students just completing research and what not but as for Information Technology students they have a higher quota. So depending on the subjects the kids were enrolled in there could be different set quotas.

Also they provide an accounting system that allows students to top up their quota. The setup they currently use seems to work well but given the fact i live on student residence it is quite ordinary to say the least.

Jarrod Robinson
4th Year Bachelor of Education (Physical Education)
Minor Information Technology
University of Ballarat