[Yr7-10it] VITTA call for papers!!!

Donna Benjamin donna at vitta.org.au
Thu Jun 21 16:41:08 EST 2007

----- "Dr Paul Chandler" <paul.chandler at yvg.vic.edu.au> wrote:
> It is possible that I am being dim-witted, but is the closing date
> for
> conference papers on the advertised page?

No, Paul nothing wrong with your wits, the closing date isn't advertised.
The theory is this allows it to be a bit rubbery.

I would have liked to close papers on Jun 29 - but have been told this isn't fair to teachers.
So we'll still be accepting submissions until Jul 15 - the start of term 3.

cheers
Donna

--
Donna Benjamin