[Yr7-10it] Game Maker Question

Sylvia Pastore-Bautista pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 14 22:43:19 EST 2007

thank you to all for your solutions. Its amazing how obvious something
is when someone else gives you the answer. Back to report writing AAARGH
--
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT

Sylvia Pastore-Bautista

Quoting Joel Walton <ixoye1973 at yahoo.com.au>:

> Sylvia,
>
> I know this is not the most elegant solution in the
> world... but i needed the break from the reports and
> my brain isn't working well either.
>
> I had the trouble with the "object_link_down" so i
> changed the variable to "object_link_down_var" and it
> works. (Could it be a conflict/confusion in the
> program between the object name and your variable
> name? I prefer to name my variables differently to my
> objects (for my own sanity more than anything :)  )
>
> Umm back to the problem.
>
> I have to admit my experience in this program at this
> level is limited still but this could be a possible
> solution for you.
>
> I have re-arranged your logic slightly in your object
> "object_deadenemy" and it works.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joel Walton
> Shepp High.

> Authority and
> Teachers Association Inc

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error please delete it immediately from your computer.