[Yr7-10it] Typing contest

Russell Edwards edwards.russell.t at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 6 09:56:38 EST 2007

Hi list,

  I am looking for a typing tutor program that offers a multiplayer
competition mode. I would like all 25 students to play at once,
racing to type things, with the top ten appearing on all screens
after each round.

Has anyone heard of such a thing?

The closest I have found is "Typing of the Dead" (google it) but it
looks a bit too gory for school use!

My kids have cottoned on to this real-time quiz competition on the
BBC website so I think they enjoy a bit of competition with live
feedback!

Russell

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education.