[Yr7-10it] VITTA Regional PD-a thought..back to David..

Hutchison, Geoffrey G hutchison.geoffrey.g at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Dec 23 16:05:58 EST 2007

We are in the north of the state, Shepparton, and would certainly like to be involved/play a part. Our infrastructure is well suited, but we would need to have some idea of the hardware/software/setup that is envisaged, and an early date to trial it all.

One thing, anyone have any idea of the type of data download/upload an hours worth of virtual PD would use?

Geoff Hutchison,
IT Co-ordinator/Manager,
McGuire College,
Shepparton, Vic