[Yr7-10it] maths applications

Philip Kay kayp at yeahs.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 18 10:25:00 EST 2007

Hi all,
I'm asking about applications programs specifically related to maths so
that our maths dept can increase their use of ICT.  We have adopted
Mathletics due to a recommendation from this list so thank you.
Do any of you particularly recommend any of Cabri II, Equation grapher,
GrafEq, GraphMatica, Mathcad Explorer or Poly? These are for year 11. Any
other recommended programs for years 7-10?
I've signed up our maths co-ord to edulists so she can ask in other
branches. I thought I'd post here cos these questions are kind of
interdisciplinary.