[Yr7-10it] Sharepoint WSS 3.0

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 15 11:23:29 EST 2007

Hi Arivu,

We are running WSS 3.0 (have had it set up for a few months).  If your
technician (or yourself) wanted to come and see how we have it set up, he /
you would be welcome!

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian Janson

VITTA President

Director of ICT

Melbourne High School

Forrest Hill, South Yarra

p: (03) 9826 0711

f: (03) 9826 8767

e: jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au

www.mhs.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.  Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education
& Training.

  _____