[Yr7-10it] [csteachers] game maker space invaders tutorial (Scanned)

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 10:31:55 EST 2006

I've written a space invaders introductory tutorial for game maker. I
thought it would be good to have something which was more fun for students
than clickball.

There are three versions, beginner, intermediate and advanced. So you can
learn a lot if you make all three. I have been trialling it with classes
(years 8, 9 and 10) for a year  now and the feedback from students has been
good. There is scope for more versions than the three that I have developed.

http://www.users.on.net/~billkerr/g/si.htm

It's all available on my website under a creative commons license, which
means you are free to use and modify but please acknowledge the source.  The
website contains a screenshot, downloads of three versions, a word doc which
fully explains how to make all version and some useful resources to get you
started.

--
Bill Kerr
http://billkerr2.blogspot.com/