[Yr7-10it] digital portfolio resources

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 12:08:59 EST 2006

I had a play with elgg earlier this year with the aim of setting it up
for that purpose (but have since moved schools, so didn't get to see
the students use it). It is quite unstructured, which may be good or
bad depending on your requirements/expectations. Realistically, almost
any multi-user blog software should work - elgg, drupal, and moodle
all have this functionality, plus more, depending on what other
features you might want (moodle is also a complete e-learning system)

Cheers,

Victor