[Yr7-10it] VELS and IT

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 17:25:35 EST 2006

Yes, although more an issue when a web site isnt compliant with W3
consortium standards.

Imagine the chaos if groups were left to their own devices to decide
on a suitable communication protocol such as TCP/IP or USB2, expensive
hex keys that only assembled some furniture, taps that turned
clockwise for a brand of water and anti-clockwise for others, web
browsers that .... :-)

Regards Roland