[Yr7-10it] VELS and IT

Murray O. murrao at westbourne.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 9 11:11:24 EST 2006

Paul
Yesterday when you posted about the need to teach concepts as well as skills
I struggled to think of concepts. Your example about layers makes this a
little clearer.

I'm beginning to see an exciting IT concepts course add interpolation &
extrapolation (now that's a mouthful). To include excel fills, animation
where students create each frame, animation where the software creates the
frames.

You could create some type of final assignment with layers (music and
graphic) plus interpolation & extrapolation (animations) to get a multimedia
extravaganza ...the students would love it

Regards,
Oliver Murray
Web Developer
Westbourne Grammar School