[Yr7-10it] Linux v XP

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 31 13:07:51 EST 2006

Great idea Rob.. there are a few schools that have this kind of setup.
Donald Hew from Vermont SC for one gave a fantastic demo of the Novell
Desktop Dual Boot setup last year at a PCEDUG meeting. There is another
user friendly Linux distribution that is worth exploring called Ubuntu
that I am going to try out this time with a server boot setup. There is
also have an Ubuntu version that students can boot from CDROM.
http://www.ubuntu.com

Regards Roland