[Yr7-10it] Some Interesting L

Peter Ruwoldt (wrk) pruwoldt at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jan 7 12:10:53 EST 2006

I asked them the question.back in March 2005
http://jade.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/alan/archives/2005/02/25/skype.php

    The method I used was that I arranged a Skype conference with me,
    Alan and my second computer acting as a recorder. It just sat there
    running Skype and listened in. The audio on that host was configured
    to record audio output into a file. Skype provided the mixing of
    both parties so I didn't need to care about that.

Peter

--
If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee -- that will do them in.

Peter Ruwoldt
ICT Coordinator
Grant High School
Hosking Avenue
MOUNT GAMBIER  SA  5290

P. 08 87263107 (Do not leave voice mail)
F. 08 87250173

ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
http://waraku.blogspot.com/