Re: [Yr7-10it] Some Interesting Links and What’s you favourite podcasts ?

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 00:00:59 EST 2006

http://www.itconversations.com/shows/detail50.html
The Software Paradigm Shift - Tim O'Reilly
My blog summary:
http://billkerr.blogspot.com/2005/12/hardware-software-infoware.html

http://www.itconversations.com/shows/detail142.html
Rethinking the Boundaries - Tim O'Reilly
My blog summary:
http://billkerr.blogspot.com/2005/12/architecture-of-participation.html

http://audio.monash.edu.au/alumni/conawy.mp3
Four funeral and a wedding - Damian Conway
My blog summary:
http://billkerr.blogspot.com/2005/07/four-funerals-and-wedding.html

http://www.itconversations.com/shows/detail372.html
Simulations and the future of Learning - Clark Aldrich
The author has made a successful simulation, Virtual Leader - he talks both
about the learning theory of games and simulations and the difficulties
involved in making a good simulation

http://www.itconversations.com/shows/detail755.html
Dr. Moira Gunn is on-stage with prolific inventor Ray Kurzweil. You know him
best as the inventor of speech recognition systems and music synthesizers.
In more recent years he's moved his focus to artificial intelligence, human
consciousness and biological intelligence. They talk about his latest book:
"The Singularity is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology."
Don't miss this one - Ray Kurzweil is amazing!!

thanks for the initiative, Christopher.
I agree with you about wikipedia

- Bill
--