Open Source Software for schools (previously RE: Re: [Yr7-10it] Electronic booking systems)

Tony Richardson RichardsonT at kardinia.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 30 10:38:21 EST 2005

I would also add Dokeos - Dokeos is an Open Source elearning and course
management web application translated in 34 languages
<http://www.dokeos.com/DLTT/>  and helping more than 1.000 organisations
worldwide to manage learning and collaboration activities.

http://www.dokeos.com/

Previously called Claroline

Tony Richardson
Learning Technologies Coordinator