[Yr7-10it] Congratulations to Keith - Terri

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 23 21:56:43 EST 2005

Many thanks Terri.
BTW - I am forwarding the following prizes to you asap:
Girls team - $200 to share amongst the team members plus for the school
10 copies of Pinnacle Studio 9SE
Boys Team - $10 to share. I am also attempting to secure for the school
1 copy of the animation program (absolutely excellent!!!) Stop Motion
Pro, but am still in negotiation for you. No promises, but I am
hoping...
Warm regards (PS I trust you got the certificate you asked for??)
Keith

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:29:26 +0800, "VanZetten, Teresa"
<VanZetten.Teresa at cathednet.wa.edu.au> said:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Congratulations to Keith for organising such a great event!  It is
> fantastic to see such a dedicated teacher, not only have the time for his
> students, but also for all our kids too!
>
> My kids loved the 3in6 and are already talking  about 2006.
>
> Well done Keith!
>
> Regards, Terri.
Keith Richardson
Leibler Yavneh College