[Yr7-10it] OT - Site Visit to Netspace Online Systems

Missen, Stephen J Missen.Stephen.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat May 7 17:28:01 EST 2005

Hi all

Netspace Online Systems via Mike D'Monte (Education Accounts Manager) has again offered the PCEDUG (and any other teachers, computer technicians or network managers who would like to come) the opportunity for a site visit in Camberwell on Thursday 19th May at 5:00pm. They will walk and talk us through their site which will give attendees the opportunity the appreciate what is offered and the systems in place so that it all operates 'efficiently and effectively'. Light refreshments will be provided as apart of the program The first 20 people to confirm their attendance with me via email at missensj at netspace.net.au can attend. Preference will be given to those who were not able to make it or be included last time. At this point, I have 7 people who have expressed interest in attending.

The address of Netspace Online Systems is as follows:
Level 1
683 Burke Rd
Camberwell 3124
Victoria, Australia