[Yr7-10it] Over Information

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 28 21:34:09 EST 2005

Not sure where this fits in but it is certainly a fascinating ABC article
that many students can probably relate to.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/features/overinformation/default.htm

It's official: Australians are "heavy". This isn't referring to our
food-induced state. The "heavy" in this case relates to our personal digital
consumption. The typical gadget-crazy person is now carrying around massive
amounts of information. Forget the old address book and paper diary; today
we're storing text messages, emails, images, music and more on our mobiles,
MP3 players, organizers and cameras