[Yr7-10it] Gamemaker (Rupert is on leave)

Rupert Russell r.russell at ballarat.edu.au
Thu Jun 30 22:51:15 EST 2005

I am on leave until July 24, 2005.

Regards,

Rupert.

>>> yr7-10it 06/30/05 22:46 >>>

As others have pointed out to me, the grid stuff is to make the bear
stop
neatly aligned with the intersections. It will work OK without the grid
but
not play quite so well. Haven't tried the grid stuff myself.

What school are you at? Have you tried it with a class yet? Please let
us
know how it goes

Tony