[Yr7-10it] IT structure at junior secondary level

Rob Attrill attrill.robert.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 8 11:22:42 EST 2005

Hi all,

thanks for all the responses to my request so far. Attached is a file
covering the gist of people's responses. It makes interesting reading. I
would welcome more comment if you feel the urge.

I have edited the grammar and deleted some posting details but retained
the meat of people's opinions. The general, rather strong feeling (with
some exceptions) is – don’t do it unless you give it high priority, lots
of support, plenty of money and get good people. And then probably still
don’t do it.

I will be taking this to our next meeting on the issue in a week's time.

regards

Rob Attrill
Mill Park SC