[Yr7-10it] Looking for Sim Farm

Bricks J. Winzer sarcophagus13 at iprimus.com.au
Tue Jun 7 21:58:16 EST 2005

> One of our teachers is looking for a copy of Sim Farm to use in a
> middle school class - I was wondering if anyone has a copy they are
> willing to sell or know where I can buy a copy? I realise it is one
> of the 'older' suite of Sim games . . . I use The Sims Deluxe in one
> of my middle school units . . . but it must be out there somewhere.

Try some of the software stores like Electronics Boutique, they may
still have copies of Sim Mania which came with six games.  You might
find Sim Safari quite useful too.  (Heck, even Sim Golf had some
management strategy in it...)  Cash Converters is often a good place
to pick up some older games.

Re: The Sims - I love the game, fortunately I broke an addiction to
it.  Using it in schools, be careful, as it carries an M rating and
should not be used with people under 15.  Yeah, they probably play it
at home, but just be mindful that you need to cover yourself.  (I
think the main reason it's M is that it can feature gay
relationships and has partial nudity, albeit simulated.  Oh and the
vibrating bed...)

Hope that helps you out, Helen. :)

B.J. Winzer
St Columba's College